Monday, February 18, 2013

Michael arrives

My brother got here this weekend! I saw him at school this morning...he arrived at his host family's house while I was in Nicaragua yesterday. Apparently I have improved my Spanish in my time here, because he and I are in the same class! (I had been telling my classmates and teachers that he speaks better than I do, which I still think is true.)

We had lunch after school with another girl in our class, Rachel, at a "soda" (fast, traditional food) on the beach. Delicious, authentic food with a great view. And, as promised, Michael spoke to me virtually entirely in Spanish. Should be a fun week!

En espanol:

Mi hermano llego esta fin de semana! Le vi al escuela esta manana...el llego a la casa de su familia Tica mientras estaba en Nicaragua ayer.  Al parecer, he mejorado mi espanol durante el tiempo aqui, por que el y yo estamos en la misma clase! (Habia estado diciendo a mis companeros y maestras que el habla tan mejor que yo, cual todavia creo que es verdad.)

Nosotros almorzamos despues de las clases con un otra chica en nuestra clase, Rachel, a una soda (comida rapida y tipica) en la playa. Comida deliciosa, con buena vista. Y, como me prometió, el me hablo casi solo en espanol. Debe ser una semana divertida!

No comments:

Post a Comment